Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Teacher's Day (late post)

This is like a reallly late post bout the teacher's day celebration....so, what did i do on teacher's day?? Well, i arrived in school, so the poster " Happy Teacher's Day"..it was a last minute poster so i would say its good larhh..it was done by Joan (props to her~!!).

After that, we went to look for our form teacher to give her the cake. It was chocolate i think..i dunno. I was like so dammm unlucky as i tripped over a stupid stone..swt man..and i fractured my leg. Until now still havent heal. I can run and walk..but i cant jump orelse BOOM..die..~








After that, it was time to go back home. Megan, my sis fren followed us to do some project which wasnt even finished..-_-...dunno what they do arr..hehe..we went out to eat at a Hainanese Restaurant. The food there was like YUM YUM~!!...loved it. Anyways..then went back home..i slept for 2 hours..hehe..then my bro fren came..(mark)..and then my sis fren came (Anne)...and i was still asleep...-_-..Anyways, that's all, if u wanna know more...just visit others blogs..they blogged about this too.

No comments: