Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wedding

Wedding are so damn sweet. I just came back from one. It was Jeanette's bro and sis wedding. The brides were so beautiful, the grooms were also very handsome. Haaha...I arrived at the church at 10.30..i thought it had started, but it started so much later. haha My gosh ler. When the bride walked down the aisle. I cried. I couldnt help myself. Jeanette's mom was crying tears of joy like anything. Im so happy for her. After the pastor had said some words, i mean MANY words. haha..The first couple exchanged their vows. Julian was so sweettt..he cried! Next was Jemima, she looked beautiful as usual. She, too, exchanged vows with Alex. When they kissed..my gosh..i teared a little =D I hope these 2 couples are happy. They deserve to be. haha. Jeanette looked awesome. haha. Joyce was going around taking photos. Jacintha was a bridesmade. xD

After the service, everyone was either heading home or went for refreshments. hhaha..i stayed at the altar with some friends. Jemima and Julian were shaking hands and hugging relatives and friends who attended the wedding. After that, i saw Jeanette in the crowd. haha. I gave her a BIG MASSIVE hugggg..=D Then saw Joyce and gave her a hug too..ahhaha. These ppl are me big 'sis' haha..I love them. Anyways, after that was photo session. Me and Sharlynn waatched and were in some of the photos. haha I took a box of food and a drink. I ate it at home. Yummm..haha It was nicee.

WARNING: There will be a dinner later. So this it not all for now. I'll continue part 2 of the wedding later. BYEE












No comments: