Thursday, November 19, 2009

Erm.

Let's see. Everyone's changed to tumblr recently.
Yeah i know why tho, its really convenient, you dont even have to log out or sth.
But i just dont have the heart to shut down this blog you know :)
I mean, it's like...YOU KNOW?!

Hmm, maybe i should get a tumblr?
What do you all think? O.O I think i should but i'll maintain this one too?
Well, there's nothing much to maintain since no one reads anymore and i seldom update.
Gah. nvm.

School's ending like TOMORO.
Like woah. It's just so damn fast yea know. hahaha. I mean, seems like ytd, i just started form 2 and now it's already coming to an end. Which kinda sucks having the thoughts of PMR =.=
This year was fun. WAY better than last year.
I mean, can you imagine a person treating you like crap ? =.=
Yeah, you guys know :)
But anyway, it's not me this year anymore. So yeah, yay! =D

No one trusts that person much i think. I can imagine why :)
Anyway, tomoro = last day. Can't wait?

P.S tagal, you suck :) && ppl! wait for me, i wanna watch new moon too :)

No comments: