Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Extra class during hols :)


Okay, currently chatting with Joan and Anthony.
Hahaha. More like webcamming with Joan :)) hahahaha. We always webcam. Nvr got a shot. Here's one. Anthony its going to give me baconnnn!!! :DD goshies!
Click to enlarge picture.

Last Sunday, i went to cut my hair.
Oh wow. It's kinda short now. hahaha. I kinda like it. But when its tied up, doesnt look that nice.
I think i cut 6 inches off? WOW. Zoe described it as "daring :D " hahaha
Maybe it was? Dunno. Few ppl saw my hair already =) hahah. It's just shorter. That's all.


On the way to club that day where i swam alone :( how sad mans.


Okay so while waiting at the hair salon, I was just watching the fish inside the aquarium with my sister. And i thought only fighting fish fight with each other.
These NORMAL fish were fighting. =.= WOW.
It's like 2 teams of fish fighting. And the way they fight so funny. It's like they're kissing or sth.
See the picture? O.O Interesting.
And there was the middle fish trying to stop the fish from fighting? LOL. So drama drama xD
I know im siao talking about fish. Sorry la =.=


School :)
Erm, this week has been BM extra classes :D

Day 1
I think i arrived quite late. It's so hard to wake up early okay.
It's like every morning 7.30am. o.o Damn mans. I usually wake up at 10am. LOL.
I know im a pig =.= hahahaha. But sleeping is fun. But like i told joan, trains us to wake up early so that we won't always sleep so late which is a good thing.
Erm, first day, went through all the cerpens. It's kinda revision for some of the 2B-ians since we had extra classes until 6 pm every tuesday so we kinda know all these stuff.
But revision is good too :)

During the first day, saw all the "future" form 1 students.
They were taking the exam to come into Lodge. Hahaha. Funny.
The girls are kinda big sized compared to The Primary 6 badge. The guys are quite okay la.
Hahhaha. Nvm. No comment. The class was like always laughing when ppl walked past.

Normally after extra classes end, we'll all go to the park and play swings.
Talk and stuff. During the first day, Siang brought his football. =.=
Not that i hate the football BUT aaron go kick it and flew and HIT my leg. Excuse me.
MY LEG. I lagged for 1 second and then was like "OWH MANSSSSS.SHIT. that hurt =("
LOL. sien la you aaron. ahhahaha.


Joan swings quite high. I swing low =.=



EH, i just started swinging kay :) Van flew! hahaha



Walking back to school foyer :)
Kinda like this shot. Thanks Van!


At the foyer. They were all playing with the football which hit me =.=


Cikgu Maggie came! Shawn followed her O.O


Liz playing with the football :D



Day 2
Joan came at 8.15, i came at 8.20, van came at 8.25. WOW.
We went through 2 cerpens i think. Not sure. hahahaha
Erm, then we did some tatabahasa excercises.wheee :D Work work work!
As usual, after lessons, PARK TIME! :D

While at the park. STUPID AARON!
He go take some fruit from some tree and then he threw it at my leg.
This time on purpose =.= wth la you. Siao siao one. hahahaha. But it was kinda funny.


This time, sat at Shar's place. She has a lot of " cool " stuff under there. hahaha.
Shot of Nathan paying attention :D


Did my worksheet with joan.
She go "cao" some of my answers =.= hahahahah.


She's camera shy. She kept playing some game in her phone. So addicted =.=



drea & van :)


drea & joan :)


LOL red ants.
Something funny happened. While walking TO the park. Saw it already. Reminded myself to be careful when walking back so i won't get bitten.
While walking BACK to school. This happened :

(walking on the path)
walks walks walks....walks more.

me : AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! RED ANTSSSS! RUN RUN RUN!
(i start running away)
Van : HA? AHHHHHH
(She starts running away coz i scared her :P)
Joan: Red ants nia =.=
(Walks calmly back to school)

Damn funny la. Drea is scared of red ants and lizards too. Ahem aaron :D


Liz, Van, Drea, Joan :)

Me and joannn

Smiless :)
I know who did this. hahahhaa. ahemjasahem :D
Okay. Done blogging. Neck kinda hurts.
Oh yeah, today's extra class was okay too =D Didnt take any pics. Hahhaha
Tmr will be Day 4. wake up early again =(

Anyways, will update soon again :)
I've almost finish " Boys over flowers"! it's getting exciting. Thanks joan and liz! :D
Byeee.

No comments: