Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wheee :)


Erika, drea, Cherrie ❤ this picture :)

Okay. Hols haven't exactly been all that F.U.N. fun.
It's kinda boring actually with musical evening over and ben's party.
Everyday is the same routine you know? Maybe different from you guys. I dont know.
I feel like going swimming with zoee :) Maybe around this week or next week?
I ditched her the other time O.O sorryyyy-ness :(
The weather is getting hot hot hot. It really is hot. Tell me, who likes this weather? O.O
I hate it mans. Its so hot. Getting headaches almost every single day. Sucks.

Oh, Joan just told me her blog got hacked by this unknown person.
It's kinda scary. Go check it out. Really, when she told me, i was so creeped out O.O
Click here
This hols, we dont have much hw except for the Maths Holiday Worksheet. Haha.
But after we come back, we're all so doomed =.= So many tests. Especially Uji Diri. LOL.
I hate studying even tho its worth it, but im so lazy to do so. Needa stop this bad habit.
Hahaha. So what all of you been up to lately?

I'm kinda pissed with my little brother now. Just becoz of erasers. GEE.
He himself lost his erasers and he came to look for ME like i did it or sth. =.=
Okay fine, i took it and hid it. For fun mahhhh! LOL.
Then my sis goes on and tells him but she didnt say my name. Then halfway using the comp, he comes in with his nike bottle.
Guess what he did? =.= So stupid. Rawr!
He squirts water all over my hair and clothes. I feel so wet and disgusting =.=
NOT FUNNY AT ALLL :(

Anyways, nth to say. Will update tmr or sth.
Bye :))

No comments: