Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cheang's Party :)


Okay, let's see. I think i arrived like 1 hour late? hahaha. Typical.
Went visiting with family. Saw cikgu! Aidan chan! :D :D what a surprise.
Like he said " What a small world " Sth like that. I forgot.
Hmm, ate pizzas at cheang's. French fries? Cake? Not bad la xD I liked the pizzas!

There was loads of karoake going on. Danielle sang! Woo! =D
Cheang's dad isnt bad himself xD hahaha. Well, there you go for the entertainment.
It's like the form 2s had their own space.
Mostly talked about crap. Kenneth and Darren went to laugh their heads off. Siao.
It was fun. I went home quite early. Was tired anyways.
Zoe Chan was there. Took some pictures. Her phone is clearer of course :)



Daryl's hand gave a good effect :)



Anyways, lastly, birthday shout out!

Happy 14th Birthday Bryan :D
Have fun in Hong Kong. Okay shall update about Spring later.

GAH. Sher's and my spongecake was sooo == FAILURE
Nvm. I shall go with chocolate next time. Wheee. Ahahahha. Okay bye peeps!

No comments: