Saturday, September 19, 2009

O.O


Joan love drea forever? HAHAH :)

Holidays are here once again. wow. That's fast :D
We just had hols like what? 2 weeks ago? and hols again.
But after, returning to school = loads of tests.
I'm sooo bored. There's nth to do! hahaha. Hmm, lets see.

I went to this Region I Leo Orientation today. It was kinda fun.
Met some new ppl although i dont exactly rmb their names but nvm! :)
Hmm, watching the tsunami clip was saddening. Makes me sad.
Anyways, all in all, a small part of swinburne for a day was nice. Hahaha.
Talked to jean && Shar for almost like the whole day.
Jean jean. Tsk tsk. SO many things to say ah you. AHHAHA. Too many.

Anyways, so what are you all doing? hahaha
Hopefully i can go swim tomoro with ZAVA :) I miss them. Although i see them everyday =.=
Yes i know im lame. Hhahaha. Okay. I have nth to say. BYE! :)

No comments: