Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Exam results =.=

Okay, so this week it's pretty much exam results.
I wouldnt say i did that well, and i also wouldnt say i sucked. But average la.
I improved i would say. Haha. I would just like to put my comments abt some stuff.
Marks will make ppl end up with big smiles, frowns, and even tears. Its okay :)
This week is like full of, "Teacher, can give mark for this one? xD " hahaha or "CORRECT LEH!"

Exams are always like this. Pretty much normal.

Okay. I feel very frustrated abt this thing. I mean, CMON. =.=
I heard from Jeanette on Tuesday about the marks and answers of one exam paper.
I was very unsatisfied to hear this. MAINLY all, i repeat, all the answers go like this:
ABCDCBABCDABCD
So the answers are like tons of Zs throughtout the answer sheet.
EXCUSE ME, what kind of exam is that? With all the answers just going zigzag, anyone can just tembak and get 100 =.= What fairness is that? =.=
AND what more to say this, i heard from a fren, the teacher did this so its easier for him/her to mark. WTH? Your own benefit? Oh wow. =.= GAH. I feel so pissed about this matter.
But its just MY opinion. MINE and mine only. Seriously seroiusly think this is irrelevant.
Sorry to say, but i soo go agaisnt this. No offence.


Okay, other than that. It's pretty much okay i guess =D
Erm, all in all, all papers will be given back latest by this week or next week.
Next week = Oral week. Die die die. Someone help me! I'm in need of a good oral mark!
Anyways ppl, it's getting late, Byee :)

1 comment:

A friend of yours said...

I agreed with you...Cikgu Arthur wong, right???