Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stress?

My blog is soooo gonna be dead for this 1 week. Damn =.=
Erm, next week will be the starting of exams which equals to...
STUDY STUDY STUDY.
Just had our Maths Enrichment Test Paper today. I'm damn grateful to jean :)
I didnt really understand how to get the answers so i asked her to tutor me.
She gave me her Weds just to teach me. Thanks jean :D
Becoz of her, i didnt have any problems with todays test. Thanks a million :D

Okay anyways, wanna make a birthday shoutout to my dear friend Sharlynn Das!

Sharlynn, you are 14 years old today :)
Congratulations. You're older than me too! I'm still...13 and a half? LOL Im young *perasan*
Anyways, hope you like the card i made you.
Here's your bday song:

Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To Sharlynn!
Happy Birthday To You!

Happy Birthday my friend. I love you! :D

Okay, moving on. I'll be stressing during exams. Gah. I hate stress. 
Maybe i'll just calmly study you know. haha.
Oh, and i learnt sth. I seriously have to stop "procrastinating"
As Ms Kueh taught us today, " Procrastination is the thief of time" which is like soo true.
Oh, and another one " A genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration "

And so, good luck to everyone in your exams.
Get good marks! :D *beatbrandonhestoosmart*
Hmm, what more do i have to say? Oh, Lance and I are friends again xD whee
and and and..erm...LOL. i forgot what i wanted to say. Forget it =.=

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! 
Bye!

No comments: