Saturday, July 25, 2009

Leo Leadership :D


Shot of Sharlynn! :D hahaha. Dont kill me =)
Anyways, today was the Leo Leadership. Started of at 8 am sharp i think.
I was in like, the purple/ dark pink group? Hmm, members are :
Kenneth Lim (leader)
Geraldine,
Sii Ling,
Bryan,
Annabelle,
Sharon,
and me :) Sorry if the names are like wrong spellling or sth. Haha
Actually had fun. Doesnt matter which you're in. What matters is teamwork building.
Started off with erm, introducing urself. Singing Hot N Cold. oh wow. hahaha.
Then the games began. So fun la. WATER WATER WATER!
8 stations. Worth it. Except the fact that we lost in water tank. Damn O.O

Not much to say. All i can say is i had fun. And after that i stinked O.O
And nowww..im so so so so so so exhausted =)
But it was worth it. Blue team won. Congratulations to Lin's team :)
Anyways, I didnt take any pictures except for the shot of Sharlynn and one photo taken from SHARL.
Was too busy running hear and there, playing!. I enjoyed myself ppl!



I'm like the one in the pink shorts? Welton is next to me :D
We all sang hot n cold here. So funny :P *terrence. cough cough*
hahahaha Okay, quite tired right now, gonna go erm, relax? Byeees :)

No comments: