Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jeanetteeee :)


Okay, it's slightly early, its now 10.18 pm but who cares.
Tomorrow will be my dearest best fren's bday!
She's turning 14 tmr. hahaa =)
She is none other than Jeanetteeeee.
Love her lots!
I met Jeanette when i was in Primary 1.
She just came in and i decided to be her fren :)
She was an extremely good fren. She listens when I talk. She helps me solve problems. She makes me laugh. She calms me down. She calls me crazy. She thinks im slightly bimbo-ish. LOL. But no matter whether what she thinks is good or bad, it will always affect me in a way.
She is sorta like my mom/sister. We've practically been frens for like 7 years now.
This years the 8. Our friendship is still as strong as ever. We have NEVER fought before.
I repeat, never. And even if we did have a small argument about sth, it wont last very long.
See, can u find a fren that u have never fought with for 7 years of ur life?
I think that will be a 80% no.

I'm lucky to have her as my best fren.
She has always been there for me and vice versa.
She let me meet new ppl. She encourages me when I decide to give up.
I give her love advice and she gives me friendship advice.
We are like a one. Not two. But one.
I can't explain how lucky i am to have her as my fren.
She's turning 14 tmr. I'm truly happy for her. She's getting OLD.
xDD Haha. I'm like almost a year younger than her. But who cares.

This picture was taken back then in 2002. It was my first birthday with Jeanetteee. We look soo different from now. More maturee and erm, taller? Hahaa. Love love love love love Jeanettee.
Below will be a few pictures taken over the past year with Jeanette. I only posted a few. I shall give details for every picture. xD


This was taken during my sis's bday. I invited both jean and jas. We had lots of fun. I stilll rmb that very day. Haha. Jean is like holding my Nicci stuffed toys given by Miss Vanessa Chua, which I love very much also :)


Teachers day, I liked what she wore that day. It was nice. Hahaa. =)


This was during the wedding.
I rmb the exact words. After the wedding, I wanted to get a pic of jean herself.
I said " Jeanette! Picture!"
* I was gonna take the picture when she stopped me *
She said " No lahh, we take TOGETHER"
I said " Oh okay, even better :) "
Awws, so sweeet. Memoriess


At the wedding dinner party. She was talking to her sister, Joyce about sth. And they were like laughing and i dont know why. =( hahaha


I like this picture. Its...i dont know how to describe it but jean looks so evil mans.
And me, like a sweet sweet angel. JOKING! xD
Hhahaha. Im so perasan =D


Jean likes photography. She was taking pictures for the wedding dinner also.
I rmb she didnt want to eat the shark fin soup coz she couldnt bare to.
Sharks were being killed. Animal lover?
hahaha She cares =)


This was during Zoe's bday party (another one of my loved ppl ) Zoe and the others were like upstairs.." sleeping " LOL. hahaha. Jean was like looking for guitar chords on the computer. She was playing " Home- Chris Daughtry"


This was during Jenny's bday. She ditched me to play the dance game. T.T
hahaha. While she played, i watched PRINCESS DIARIES ONE.
Got cristina yang arrr jean xD
Oh, and that was the very day, i thought her how to erm, change the service of her phone.
Like " know ur location " thingy. I think u understand jean. xD


This was during Van's belated bday party. ( wah, so many bdays man) hahaha. Van left early with the others to Spring that day. Jean , me and the others stayed back to clean up. Jean began playing songs on the guitar.


LOL. Fieldtrip photo.
Jean was like drinking.
Then i requested for a photo.
She was still drinking and the picture came out like above.
LOL. Looks like she went drunk or sth..hahahhaa.
Weird. But its a cool picture =D


Second last day of schoool.
hahhaha =D


1995 Annual Dinner.
Jean was also the photographer of the night
i was the assistant
we make a great team.
EXCEPT..when the thing about the SD CARD got screwed up.
HEHE.
Anyways, tht's the end of pictures.

It's like..11.14 pm now.
WOW.
I would like to wish jean a very happy bday =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEAN!!!
LOVE YOU LOTS!
GOD BLESSS YOU!


I shall see you at the party tmr :))

Love, drea

No comments: