Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jeanette's Bday Party! :)


Look at that cheerful girl up there!
Hahaha. Her name is Jeanetteee =)
My best frennn! Anyways, i have already wished her happy bday and gave her a blog post.
This post is about her partyy :)
I love that pic of her! So happy! I love seeing her happy. It gives me joy =D
Okay, so i came around 3. Late-ness? No lah. Not that late.

We talked, they played guitar, some did HOMEWORK. And me, i ate and made myself at home.
Oh yeah, i accidentally kicked jeanette's cat, and then sharlynn laughed at me like a mad person
== THANKS SHAR!
xD
Hhahhaha. And then, auntie came back with pizza and kfc. Fattening time!
I atee and ate. Zoe and I ate too much =(
MASH POTATOES!
And we watched this comedy..about disco. Singapore movie.
Quite funny lahh =D


Jas holding Jean's bday cake.
I put the candlesss xD
But then, no one lighted them...wth?
So the candles were just for show...gahhh.
Jean's mom was like sooo funny " Jeanettee, i think u neeed to hold sth"
I kept laughing. Hahhaa
Funnt this was, jean didnt even want a bday song..SWT
But we sang it for her anyways =DD

Alicia with the cam. xD Very artisticccc

Zoe & me :)

We shared chocolate cakeee =D


Eating cake! My face seems awfully light O.O xD

Leftoversss....O.O



I love my Jeanetteee :)

Jean, drea, zoe :) Love them all, van, love you too! =)

And that was Jean's bday party.
It wasnt a big party, but celebrating it with her frens, i guess it was worth awhile :)
Oh yeah,
i would like to wish JIA AHN happy birthday =))

No comments: