Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 memories :)

It's the new year!
I can't believe its 2009. Haha
School is gonna start in 2 days. OMG
Im freakin nervous..im not SCARED of school..its just that, first days are weird.
2 days..that is soo not long. After the weekend, we shall see each other again!
whee~~
But, maybe there are some faces i dont want to see..hahaha.
Form 2.
Okay, let me just tell ALL OF ex 1Bs
THIS YEAR!!
Guess who is out form teacher???
Guess lahhh...


I tell you, im soooo happy that she is our form teacher.
Seriously...
And she is none other than......
CIKGU CHONG CHIAO LI :))

LIKE OMG RIGHT?
She is our form teacher again.
Quote the AGAIN.
This is like sooo cool, we dont have to get freaked out about who is our form teacher.
We have the same onee! Love this!

Okay, i think im going siao.
Anyways, the news was from EVERARD NG
He msged a few of us regarding this issue.
Thanks for the great news. Its great news to ME & LANCE

Okay, on behalf of myself...LOL
I would like to wish everyone of my frens, best frens, best best frens, long-forgotten frens, lost frens, and everyone i know.
HAPPY NEW YEAR :)
It's gonna be a great year my frens!



This card is made special for Jean, Van, Zoe.
It's not that i dont see my other close frens as very good frens to me.
But, its hard to explain.
Anyways, Jean, Van, Zoe, this card is for you.
I made it ytd. Original photo from me. I saw the sunset yesterday, it was beautiful.
I decided to take a picture of it and make it into a card for you guys.
Happy new year :)
It's a great year to be for us.


First of all, if your name isnt here, doesnt mean i dont wish u happy new year okay.
I do.
So, this card is for YOU ppl.
You as in if your name is in there..its for you? O.O
Hahhaa..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


No comments: