Saturday, January 17, 2009

Photofunia ♥


Heysss :)
So, lately..I've been bored.
So i decided to check out photofunia.com
Van discovered it. She discovers cool things. Im like sooo jealous xD
hahaha. So i tried it. The first time, i gave up coz i didnt know that i typed the wrong website.
==..so swt.
Then my sis told me. zzz hahahah
Okay, so i tried some effects.

Here they are..so cool lerh

I'm like on the cover of vogueee arr :)








Don't tell me you dont think these are cool.
They are.
hahaha admit it =D
Its like..u can see urself on a BILLBOARD..or anything else.
So fun xDD

It's like getting a chance to see urself as a famous person O.O
wannabe...:P hahaha

Anyways, 3rd time blogging...so weird.


***

Today, I went to the clubb with Van & Zoe.
We met matt, terrence, eric and terrence's cousins.
lols.
They sooo annoying. Keep splashing.
hhhaha. Today's water was like FREEZING.
I was like shivering like mad. So i decided to warm up with laps.
After awhile, not soo cold lah.
We swam swam and swam.

Then Matt they all go play ball. Nat came :)
Yay! She swam with us a bit. Then she thought me backstroke.
Coz like..i forgot? I havent really swam it...==
And like..i was forced the backstroke :(
sad-ness
But it looks quite fun. Hahhaha.
After that, we began diving. Nat & I taught zoe and van how to dive.
They were not bad lah. First trys mahh.. :)
Then, nat was like saying i talk so much..but i never do it myself..
So true right? So she force me show her...so...O.O
Then she say, i take picture u 3 do together...hahaha.
So then we did it, so shocked i still rmb how to do. Cool.
So yeah..I havent lost my touch =DD

I shall post pictures tmr. Nat has them. whee~~

Bye!

No comments: