Thursday, May 14, 2009

American Idol Finals

So guess who are in the finals?
Adam Lambert & Kris Allen
*evil laughs to Sharl and Jean* Hahaha. But Danny just didnt have the " EMPH!"
His elimination, i have to say, i saw it coming :)
But i have to admit, Danny has a really good and soulful voice. I think he'll sign with a company or sth. Should be la. They shouldn't let go of such talent xD
Anyways, tmr is teacher's day. Everyone excited? Haha.
We're gonna be sweating like siao tmr morning. Especially for the girls.
Coz we have P.E lessons and then followed by ERT-wood work, which means under the sun.
DARN. Everyone else will wear casual clothes, but 2B will be wearing P.E shirts xD
WOW. 2B style =D I love my classss xD 2B rocks :)
Okay, I feel sunburn on my skin, the one below the nose. It's red :( DAMN
It really burns man. And i have no idea how come its like that. so sien. ahhaha.
Update soon. Gonna watch heroes :)
BYE! xD

No comments: