Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sneezing sucks.

SNEEZING SUCKS LOADS.

Okay, today is Tuesday. It's nearly tmr already but who cares.
Shawn asked me update. So this is a short and simple update for everyone :)
Today for me wasnt really such a good day.
I was sneezing the whole day mans. I feel so bad. It's like polluting the air with germs -____-
When teachers are teaching, i sneeze =.= Interrupting the class much? So sien..
Talking to my friends. SO HARD. Coz i sneeze every single time. Look at the conversation btw me and Jas. It's so damn stupid =.=

Me: Oh, teacher gave back uji diri liao issit? how'd you do?
Jas: dreaaa! I fail by 2 markss ( i forgot how much u failed by -__-)
Me: Oh iss....*sneeze* issit? *sneeze*
Jas: I feel so sad you know.
Me: aww *sneeze* its ooo *sneeze* kayy.
Jas: O.O
Me: sorry, i keep *sneeze* sneezing =.=

How proper is that conversation? =.= I tried to be sympathetic but sneezing like siao made me sound like it thought failing was something to laugh abt. wth. sorry jas :(
All in all, today sucked. bad. really bad. I hated today.
I really hope tmr is not gonna be like this. It's damn sien. My dad said it was allergic. Dust.
CLASSROOM IS DIRTY.
CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN! I NEED CLEAN AIR!


Tmr we have ERT & ART! Wheee :)) Fun day =D
Okay, done!
Byee ppls :)

No comments: