Saturday, October 11, 2008

Blogging after exams.

Hey guys!
Im like..not gonna be blogging until end of exams.
I needa study study study!! Have to get top 3 this term. =)
Haha. Anyways, exams are like in 4 days?
OMG! 4 days..dead.
Sejarah and Geoooo...gonna soo die. T.T
Anyways, I wont be blogging from Thursday onwards. =)

I watched a NEW movie few days ago.

"ANOTHER CINDERELLA STORY"

My sis brought it home..so I watched it. Its like extremely nice. Im totally crazy about it. Haha. If u dont believe me, ask Lance and Daryl. xD
I totally recommend this movie to any GIRL who loves:-
LOVE
MUSIC
DANCE

It's like a MUST watch. Everyone go watch!! Go Go Go! The dances are soo nice.
Staring:-
Selena Gomez & Drew Seeley
They dance like they're in heaven. =)
Love it.
Anyways, that's enough. Just go watch it.

drea




No comments: