Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged by Seba =]

Three names you go by :
Andrea
Drea
Angdwea

Three screen names you have had :
Drea
Andrea
♥ Andrea ♥


Three physical things you like about yourself :
My non-stop talking.
My hair
My eyebrows. (dun ask)

Three physical things you DON'T like about yourself
My small small eyes.
My height
My fingers. hahah


Three parts of your heritage :
Teo Chew!!
Erm, my ears?
Erm, my looks?

Three things that scare you :
Bad ppl
Bad hair..hahah.
Ppl who get sad and angry

Three of your everyday essentials :
Handphone
Food
Water


<3> Three things you are wearing now :
Pink blouse
Pink shorts
Moonstar necklace

Three of your favourite bands or musical arts :
David Archuleta
Casting Crowns
Jonas Brothers =D

Three of your favourite songs (right now) :
Casting Crowns- Who am I
David Archuleta- Crushhhh!!
Neyo- In the way


Three things you want in a relationship :
LOVE
PEACE
TRUST


Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you :
Nice/caring
Tall/good-looking
Smart/Athletic



Three of your hobbies :
Swimming
Reading CERTAIN books
Watching movies

Three things you wanna do really badly right now :
Get a new PHONE
Get a new HAIRCUT
Hang out with me frens =D

Three careers you're considering / considered before :
Business woman
Surgeon
Er...Architect?


Three places you want to go on vacation :
Europe
Pariss
Australia!!



Three things you want to do before you die :
Visit almost EVERYWHERE around the world
Get married :)
Say goodbye to ppl.


Three ways that you are Stereotypical a girl/guy :
Look at their appreances? (not always)
Their attitude?
I DONT KNOW

Five people that you would like to see take this quiz now :
VANNN
ZOEE
JASSS
JEANETTEEE
SHARLYNN

and the nominees are

♥Seba ( if u want to do it again) :]
♥Vann l Jas l Zoe
♥Jeanette l Eu Fern
♥Sharlynn l Lin Na
♥Brennies l Kimmie
♥Lodgerockz

♥drea

No comments: