Monday, October 6, 2008

Psk Project O.O


Psk post is here. =)
I did my Psk project on Sunday like..for the WHOLE afternoon.
My sister was sorta like my personal assistant?
She was carrying my notebook, my camera and my phone.
She like passes me my phone whenever it rang or beeped. HAHHA
She was my photographer for the day. She took all these shots that day. =)
Anyways, i finished my freakin project already.
But i sooo dont get it..coz, we're doing all these actions on PURPOSE. LOL
Anyways, who cares, finished it already. =)

Sis took this while i was walking. =) I like it

I bet if Daryl saw this, he would say "wah, so guai arr" LOL xD

I opened a dustbin!! =) whee~ hahahaha it stunk tho..haha
Omg..this pic brings back some funny joke. LOL..of me. xD
I was like..putting thingy into the tap so like the water can flow through and come out...
and i didnt put the thiny TIGHYLY into the tap..and while i was like watering the plants..
The thing totally BURST (didnt break) and splashed water all over my legs. LOL
swt right? hahha
Funny =)

Anyways, i didnt post all the photos. Just a few. Haha.
Oh yeah! I passed my uji diri..omg omg...O.O
CIKGU JOEY!!! THANKS A MILLION TIMES!! =)
Anyways, Vann just called, so needa go talk to her! Bye! =D

drea

No comments: