Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sclub with Zoe =D



On Saturday, I went to the club with zoe.
Actually, at first, i couldnt go..so i told zoe i cant go.
Then i ended up going and surprising her at the pool!!!
Then, i changed into my swimming suit..and began LAPS with Zoeee!! =D
She swam alot so she counted the laps for me. hahaha
Anyways, after swimming..we decided to study..but there were like NO poolside tables.
And the library was full because of the PMR ppl..hahha.
So we go "study" with BAK NAM!!..we didnt really study lah. Couldnt..no poolside table =(
Hhaha. Anyways, we had fun.


Zoe, rmb this line.

Bak nam: Where is my magical wand?
(takes badminton racket out of nathan's bag)
Bak nam: Oh magical wand, (swings in around) MAKE MY TERRENCE GROW!!
hahaha..
it was realll funny =))
Anyways, I got another post coming up about my PSK project. Haha.
Till then. Enjoy the pics. =)


Cute Zoe and me ♥

Zoe took this while i was drying my hair xD

Zoe and I like the little colourful notes inside the sejarah book. =D ♥

The guys were playing basketball. SO many of them.

I ♥ Zoe =)


♥drea

No comments: