Thursday, October 30, 2008

I cut my finger =(


Last night, I accidentally cut my fingerrr...=( WITH GLASSS..how sad is that?
This hand got the most injuries one lah..lol
First of all is the operation on my fingerr..hehe..
(u can see the scar on my index finger)

and then now..GOT THE CUT
got that stupid plaster on it too...
SOMEONE MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!
i wanna cry arr.. =( sobs
My fingerrrrr....ring finger somemore.....sad-ness to the MAX =(

***

This picture was quite recent. Was fooling around with my sis's ROXY cap.
ahhaha.
Its not bad actually...haha.
she helped me take this picture..look so emo liddat
well, I AM emo now..wait not emo lah
sad a bit..hahah
Things are so ....not the way they're suppose to be right now..hahaha

P.S She got her happy ending. =) Love you dear! (You know who you are) haha.

**
*

Hmm..recently in school.
It was quite fun..we talk too much..laugh like shit..do STUPID things..haha
play truth and truth..hahah =)
Well, we just formed a new GROUPIE!! =)
its called
" LAMANED "
pronounce as " LEMONADE "
ahaha..it consists of
US. PPL. WHICH IS US. ONLY US.

:]
Anyways, we do lots of fun stuff in this groupie...
haha..Lance called it the " anti- someone club " LOL..
Well, its not exactly a club lah..its..talking bout life, ppl..
and
sth's gossip going around in school..xD
hahahaha.

L.A.M.A.N.E.D. RAWKS =)

drea


No comments: