Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another update :)


Heys!
I'm updating coz i have nothing better to do. ==
GAH! Im suppose to be at LIVER'S new year's eve party!!
ERIKA AHHH!!!! hahaha :)
Anyways, the picture above is my lighted candle i lighted during church.
It was Christmas Eve. It was very unique :))
hahaha.


Hmm, on Sunday, went to Spring.
Ate at the chicken rice shop. == LIKE GAH THEM OKAY.
hahaha. I didnt like it very much. Hmm..
Then my brother went to like..do his glasses or sth.
So me and my sis were like playing around with the glasses.
She asked me to try on the above one and took a picture of it.
I look soooo retarded! Half smiling somemore xD

After that, went into MNG and came out with a new skirt.
HAHA!
LOLS...so sudden. It's niceee :)

Okay, for the past few days, i have been watching a erm..
taiwan/hong kong drama. More towards taiwanese drama lahh.
It's not that bad. Haha. Its pretty niceee :)
It's on ASTRO ON DEMAND!!
whee~~~~
Love the showww



Anyways, in a few hours..
its' gonna beee
2009
Wow! So fast huh? And in no time..school reopens..
OMG!
I hate the first day of school..i really hate it..
it's like a new start of nervous-ness all over again.
Ppl have already been saying happy new year's eve to me.

2009

2009

2009

2009

2009


I wonder what kind of year that will be O.O
Maybe it'll be a great year!!
Maybe not =.=

Happy New Year's Eve!!! :)

No comments: