Saturday, February 28, 2009

Andrea + Erika-ness :)


Andrea + Erika's crazy-ness = NON-STOP LAUGHTER

This week has been soo crazy mans. Erika has gone crazy xD
Okay, I'll explain the storiesss. whee~ Story time! ( Nate..lol..story time reminds me of u LOL)

Hmm, first story happened on Wednesday.
Right after break..we have ERT. We didnt know where to go so we stayed in class until Joan came back. Me and Erika were like..doing random stuff. xD
She sat on my place. And then she got take the tissue box from my table and place it infront of her. Next thing u know is she's pulling ALL the tissues out like a mad person. I stared at her with shock.
When she finished, i said " WHAT IS UR PROBLEM?!"
She laughed :)
Then i said " PUT IT BACK!"
She laughed and stuffed all the tissues in like..a ball.
Then i said " PUT BACK PROPERLY!!!!"
Then she become guai..and go fold it nicely..and keep smiling at me xD
Damn funny laa her xD i was pissed and laughing at the same time.

Hmm, next..Friday morning..went for ERT in the sewing room.
We did the electronics wiring, after wiring, we use sth called the " pateri " (dunno how spell)
to melt the metal onto the holes to cover them up.
Okay, i was like melting ...and i melt on the wrong hole..then suddenly erika go touch it.
Her hand shot back so fast mans. I thought she got burned or sth.
I asked her " eh, painful a not? U got burnt har?"
Then she say " no lehh..im fine O.O "

2 mins later.....

Erika " ANDREA!!! So painful!! T.T"
I said, " omg..u got burntttt. Seeee i told u xD "
She was like " I hateee uuuu ..so spicyy"
I brought her down to the general office to put sth on the pinky finger.
On the way to the office..all she said was " I hate u dreaaa!!" and all i said was " im sorry im sorry!"
When reached there, auntie gave us toothpaste. It cools the finger down. Lol.
Hmm, after that, walked back to class..then it was break already so went to canteen.
Hmm, she was still complaining so i asked her find sth cold.
She said " ohh..i know liao. The water cooler"
I said " Oh okay..go loh.."
We walked to the water cooler and she on it..and put her finger there for so long mans.
Look like suku kia like that. xD I thought her finger was dead..coz she said it was numb xD

After break, walked back to class. Suddenly Amelia came to us. She asked erika to take care of her crab. Lols..I KNOW..a crabbb O.O strange-ness
Erika took the crab inside the erm..container? Dunno..and we went into class for Maths.
She named the crab " Eugene Crabs " u know..from spongebob xD
She kept shaking the crab..I think it went dizzy and stopped moving O.O
We all thought it was dead..hehe. Aaron said it wasnt coz when u put it upside down, it still wiggled its legs.. xD

Hmm..then, everyone was busy copying notes :)
Nate so engrossed in the notes...erika was smiling and stuff xD
Then suddenly Nate went "OUCH!"
Then erika started laughing. Then Nate said " WHY U BITE ME?!"
I was like "WTF? she bit u..omg O.O"
Then erika..kept laughing non-stop..like mad womannn xD

haha..Now u see how crazy she is O.O
LOL. hahahaha . Hmm, but her crazy-ness makes the world go around :D
whee~
Laughter is needed! My gosh, this week has been non-stop laughing.
Sometimes..i cant even breatheee hahaha

Omg..I lauged while typing the whole thing. I hope u guys have a good laugh =D
Byee!

No comments: