Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Back to school :)


Van & Me..last week :)

Okay, school is like back on.
Hmm, Monday...nth much lah..
Today was great..altho today's lessons pretty much sucked and bored me to sleep.
And i had cramps -_-
hahahaha. Okay, our BM teacher resigned, but this time, it wasnt becoz of us lah =D
See how much we've grown? yea right ==
ahahaha. I didnt really like her anyways, i thought i was gonna fail with her teaching.
LOL. hahaa. So now, we dont have a teacher which means SIT IN :D
we can just do anything. so fun
hahaha

Nothing much happened. Im like reading breaking dawn.
Think im gonna finish it real soon.
started ytd. Now on page 314. hahaha
Its getting interesting :)
Anyways, talking to wendy and zacq now.
Hmm..I hope VAN talks to me tmr..haha she's playing the " dont talk to drea" hahaha
LOL...hahaha

Byee :)

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

Wow. finished BD. Good book. I hate school.