Saturday, February 7, 2009

Will You Be My Valentine? :)


Will you be my valentine?
Okay, so Valentine's Day is coming up? Everyone got their valentine yet?
hahha. I guess so :)

Look at this :
- [nathan] says (9:39 PM):
*haha
*love is less dense than air
*i thought about that in science class :D

Hmm, it is kinda logic..in the non-logic way..hahaha :)
nate thinks of all kind of things.

Anyways, they say love is in the air. Is it really in the air?
YEA RIGHT
I disgree like..alot xD
Maybe we dont have someone special to spend it with, but that doesnt mean we cant celebrate it.
Valentine's Day isnt only about celebrating it with ur wtv bf/gf
You can open your hearts out to any fren or even ur family :)
You dont have to be alone.
Hahaha.
I'm saying this..but ...for me.
I shall be ALONE :(
hahahahs

Okay anyways, find ur valentine soon!
And open ur hearts to them :)

Love you all! ❤


No comments: