Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday = Hw ):

No pictures this time guys ):
I havent really been going out and stuff anyways.
Hmm, sunday means hw..i actuallly nvr do it.
Hahhaa. but im being hardworking and doing my hww..so much lerh
haha.

Who caress..ppl are helping mee.
Chong is like helping me with my maths - Indicesss xD
Jason is helping me with my geoo whee~
And the others are..O.O
Hmm, now, i'm like doing my freakin sejarah salinans.
So annoying. Have to copy the WHOLE testpaper x8 & i couldnt answer one of teachers quess..she ask me salin the whole thing x100.
The worse part is..that thing i have to salin has 5 answersss T.T mati lohhh
Haizzz...my pen ink is going down. Dont ask me use pencil. I hate using pencil for these kinda stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So anyways, I've decided. I will give up :)
Dont needa worry about me, im fine. Hhahaa.
I'll be sad for sometime..but yeah, i'll get over it whee~
hahaha. I'll help you xD
Again, dun worry bout me.
Like i said :

Things dont turn out the way u want them to, but thats okay :)

Gonna watch grey's anatomyy! =D
Bye!

No comments: