Friday, February 13, 2009

Chap Goh Mei Post






Chap Goh Meh was awesome.
The moon was gorgeous. It was shining like anything :)
It was damn nice. I'm sure all of you saw it. Best seen.
Hmm, I went to dinner that day also.
Oh, did u know chap goh meh was chinese valentine's day?
hahaha. xD Yeah, i know u didnt. hahaha

I think i only wished one person " Happy Chinese Valentine's Day!"
It's a guy...ahhaha not gonna say :)
Hmm, that night, i played fireworks! Well, i watched..too scared to light them anyways.
I saw diff fireworks that night. All so pretty. I bet they were really ex.
Coz the fireworks were HUGE.
Not gonna say much, coz i dont rmb as much :)



*****

Hmm, today in school was..erm, LOL.
It was the day before Valentine's Day. It had to be on a weekend.
Anyways, most of the guys gave the girls flowers, chocolates and stuff like that today.
Ahhaha. So sweet :)
Stuff happened mans. STUFF. hahaha.
well, am i okay? Hmm...Wendy says im not.
Maybe im not, but u know, like they say, just move on.
So i am hahaha. It's the right thing to do anyways.
Oh yeah, Erika & Joan, thanks loads :) Love you guys lots!

Okay, back. I made cards for certain ppl.
Only like..a few ppl really appreciated it.
hahaha. Lols, thank J.C.R.E. Glad to know u like it :)
hahahas. I'm glad i gave them to you guys!
Anyways, SOMEONE isnt replying me..AHERM ==
Everyone is at planetshakers tonight, but not me. I'm at home. Resting my legs?
Tmr is the swimming comp.
Hope we win :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
With love from Andrea

No comments: