Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour :)

Okay, its the starting of Earth Hour right now.
I've off all the lights. But I'm still using the comp. Yeah..i know..turn of ALL.
But..well, im bored. So yeah. hahaha. The whole neighbourhood is like so dark right now.
I would just like to say, ppl shouldnt just conserve energy during this particular day.
It should be done DAILY. Like, dont on the aircond when its not even hot.
Off the lights when you're not using it.
Sleep with the lights OFF.
Simple things like this can conserve alot of energy :)

Hmm, I decided to try to curl my hair.
Hahha. It was a success but then it was only temporary.
And since i have straighten hair, i wont be doing curls until..O.O I dont know.
Hmm, its so funn..so wavy and stuff =DD

******

Went to tuition today with Shawn, Everard, Chloe and Jas :D
We didnt do much.
I just used Shawn's phone to msg Erika and Nate since it was all for free.
Hahahha hmm...then we all went home xD


Picture was taken during the previous week of tuition.
I think Patt took it.
Candid shot :D
wheee~ I think i was laughing at one of Shawn's jokes xD


Okay, look at this.

1 + 2 = =)
Hmm, Shawn wrote it for us.
For me, its if you have a problem you cant solve, dont get angry, just smile :)

EQUATION OF THE MONTH:
Solve the problem with a smile :)

Hahha. It's pretty lame for me to say that but yeah. I dont care :)
I've updated again!
so...

BYE!

No comments: