Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Past.


It seems like it was yesterday since i took these few pictures.
Hmm, time flies really fast.
It's already March of 2009. Lol. So fast lerhh..soon, we'll be old ppl xD
Anyways, was just looking back at some photos.
And since my blog is like so dead-ish without pictures, i'll post these then.
But i'm quite sure everyone has seen these photos individually :)


THE PAST :)

Swimming as it as always been.
I wonder when we'll go together again xD
Zoe, Erika, Van, Adinaaa


dreavanzo? hahahaa xD
Van's in London/Parisss
Zoe's still here with me..eh, u havent called me yet! =D



Partiess we went to :)
Had a huge blast, danced like mad ppl ..hahahaha
I miss those times.


I rmb this.
I didnt get to swim, hahahaha.
Zoe & the others got pissed coz i didnt swim with them
Sorry! Anyways, i just took the pictures :)

I wish the time would just cease, just for a moment :)

No comments: