Saturday, March 14, 2009

Updated.

Hmm..okay so yeah, i haven't updated my blog since last week?
And that is like so not me xD
I haven't been on the comp lately anyways..so yeah.

So yeah, sports day was last Sunday.
It didnt really go THAT well..coz i was too tired from that 800m i guess.
Wasn't even suppose to run..but yeah, for blue house :)
Hhaha
This was like not really the best year but yeah, like others said, there's always next year xD
Zoe was awesome! She got best girl =))
Whee~
Well, red house came in first, followed by purple...and then BLUE, and yellow
Congratulations to all houses for their achievements. You all did great :)
Gah..i did so badly == But i dont really bother now since it's over.
I agree with zoe, im gonna miss sports day :(

NO PICTURES.
My sportsday pictures are in the other comp. And im like so lazy to transfer them into the pendrive and transfer it here.
Somemore..the pictures are like SO BIG. I have no idea how to resize them. Help?
If i can't resize them..i think it'll take forever to upload. Haha.

******

I'm currently watching this taiwan series.
It started with a kiss.
I know..im so outdated. It came out a long time ago. I just never bothered about it.
Erika & Joan said it was nice.
Erika quoted " You'll fall in love with the guy, and you'll be so jealous of the girl"
I'm like..so jealous xD Coz the guy is so sweet :)
But the girl so " su ku one" ==
Hhahaha

Lots of things happened this week.
I can't really rmb tho..but FINALLY, that TEACHER is gone xD
I'm not gonna say much..becoz we're not suppose to write BAD stuff abt others in our blogs.
LOL.
Well, i just really hate this teacher. She's so...NICE & FRIENDLY.
SO NICE. SO VERY NICE. SO NICE UNTIL..I LOVE HER.
That's all i have to say. You guys get my point.
Rmb the toilet incident? == Pissed me off TWICE.
Oh..Shawn fought with her..LOLLLLLL funny
" pengetua " "principal"
HAHAHAHHA.



OH yeah..erm, lance, daryl..and the others.
Sorry about today la xD
I'm going with Zoe tmrrr whee~
hahaha
Wanna come?

No comments: