Friday, March 27, 2009

It's been so tiring lately.

Hmm, yeah i know, havent updated for nearly a week already.
Was really busy studying for tests day by day. =.=
Test week. It's like so...urghh. Not that stress but u know, study study study.
Become nerds! hahaha.

Studying began from Monday to Friday.
Monday was a free day. Which was good.
Tuesday had to start studying for the test on wednesday which was Science.
Wednesday started studying for Sejarah. And may I tell u that this TEST, is like..NOT objective. Its like 78 subjective questions. Full of memorisation. I went crazy..studied like crap. Slept late.
Thursday started panicking coz i was tired. And i had Literature test coming up.
I still studied for that and hit bed quite early tho.
So i caught up with studying on Friday itself..for the whole day. Didnt really listen in class.
Just studied and searched in dictionaries the whole way.
And turns out..the test was not that hard, but also not easy :)

Finally, its over. Im so tired. Seriously.
Every night, would study for at least 3-4 hours until i actually understood everything.
It's pretty annoying coz ppl study so hard and they just go BLANK when they see the testpaper.
I have bad eye bags now. It's like sooo black =.=
And next friday is exam already. Im gonna so die.
I hate exams. They are so frustrating. And the thing is, the school provides us with what?
Half a day for studying? And i use the night. Coz i really cant study in the day.
I know..lame excuse. But its true. So what am i suppose to do? Crap.

*******

Okay, so the whole week was fun.
We got our new Bm teacher, Cikgu AJ. Ahhaha pretty cool huh?
xD
His face is soooo red :D its like he's blushing everytime. At least he's better than the previous teacher.
Im just so glad she's gone. Everyone is may i say. ahhaha.
As usual, the class would be full of laughter with Shawn and his jokes.
Oh btw, I really hate the fact that i get insulted abt my skin colour.
It's so freakin annoying okay. Everyday shadow here shadow here.
You dont see me going insulting YOU right. Go die la.
We're like close frens, but just stop it okay. Thanks :)

I'm like so blurrish right now.
I just woke up from a short nap. It's 11 pm now. hahaha.
Lots of things have happened since the hols.

I just have to say :

Why has it all changed to become sth so hurtful?
Why has it all changed?
It used to be all smiles and laughter all the way.
Now its just full of sadness and avoiding all the way.
When will it all finally stop?
When will it all return to normal?

I miss talking to you.
I miss your smile.
I miss you.

Erm, dont think Im emo. Im just expressing.
Well, I'll be updating soon again.
I cant think right noww.
hahaha

BYE!

No comments: