Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Exams.

This is like gonna be the last post for March.
Hmm..End of March already.
So damn fast right? Tomorrow is like April.

Happy April Fool's Day to everyone!
Please..do NOT prank me :( It'll suck if i was pranked. Hahha.

Well, exams are like this Friday.
Sucks.
Actually, its kinda good coz we still have the Sat & Sun to study. Thank Good Friday! =)
Well, I'm pretty scared. I've been doing lots of studying lately.
Hopefully I'll get As and Bs..and NOT Cs. 
I hate C..== C is like fail to me..LOL hahahha Even tho its not. But wtv la.
Just study hard and everything will be fine.

So how's everyone's preparation coming along?
Are u guys still on the comp everyday? O.O If you are, i advise u to stop.
You dont wanna end up getting crappy results. It'll just suck.
So i guess i wont be on the comp so frequently.
I'll be a nerddd :DDD like :
*coughszoecoughsjeancoughsjoancoughs*

Hahha. I had sth in my throat, much better now :)
I'm pretty much scared about GEO & MATHS.
Yeah..maths. It's getting harder O.O Especially the wtv linear equations. I did few Qs last night.
And everytime i got one correct..i'll go "OMG. I DID IT! :D "
Yeah. I know, crazy-nessssss. Hahha
Okay, I wont talk much coz well, there's nth much to say anymore.

TO ALL LODGIANS & FRIENDS :
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS. HOPE FOR THE BEST IN ALL =)

No comments: