Monday, March 17, 2008

Dinner!! xD

My mom's promotion dinner
This was like 2 weeks ago..i think..dont remember..BAD MEMORY!! Anyways, as usual, mom brought to fix my hair..coz it was so...MESSY! It was fixed until it was over done..ahaha but i dun care. My sis hair was like "maggi" hahaha. So cool. They also go spray my hair with the shiny spray..zzz went on my scalp..took 4 days until the WHOLE thing came out...== When we reached there, lots of ppl were there already. It was at Sarawak Club=my hangout. Moments past, and my bestie, Nat came. She look so nice in her black dress. We both + out sisters had to perform. She played the violin while i played the piano. The audience went "woooo!!!" like our classmates in class. ^^Anyways, I wont talk too much. I leave u with some pics. ^^


Flower given by mommy!

My sis ^^

Me & me sis!! (edited by me)



No comments: