Monday, March 31, 2008

Sports Day!! xD

Sports day was like so sooo awesome!!! I was surprised to see that SO MANY people had arrived before 7.00. They must have been really excited! Well, it was extremely a happy day! The best part was it didnt rain like last year..hahaha Anyways, everyone was great! Especially purple house and red house. But blue...the house i was in...well..didnt succeed that good... Well, i ran 3 events, 400m, 4x100m, and 4x400m. haha...I only won 1 medal with my relay team on the 4x400m. Zoe was great! She is damn good. She was great in the 100m, 200m sprints. She got medals for both. GREAT JOB ZOE!! As for me, i should have listened to nick...= = but i didnt..ahhaha sry sry, i should have trained for 400m..this year, i collapsed to the ground after doing 400m. Damn. lol. First ever time i cried in sports day..hahahha Anyways, I would like to congratulate Vanessa, she was great too! She did her best in the 400m run. Gratz Van! I only won one medal with my relay team, 4x400m, we got silver. So good man. I tell u arr, i believe God was with us during that run! Before the 4x400m race, we had join hands together and prayed to God to give us the strength to win the race. We had got silver! Thanks to our effort and the strength that God had given us. ahhaha Everyone was great. Bryan was great too, but he didnt win. Purple was too strong. Swts, Alan and Nick stole everything..ahhaha...no larh..they were great too! Anyways, I didnt take much pictures..but only some..ahhaha...Enjoy!

Erm...ok..why did the pic come out like that???

Amelia talking to Zoe about the next coming event. xD

Everyone cheering for their houses!! So damn fun ler!
There goes Ben receiving the prize he deserves!! Best boy athelete!!

No comments: