Monday, March 17, 2008

NICKNAMES!!!

Do I look like wine to you????

NICKNAMES!!!!
I just discovered i have lots of nicknames.....weird ones too. I have about 5 i think. Well, let me list them for u. i'll explain why I'm called those certain "nicknames'. LOL

  • Drea
  • XO wine
  • XOXO1995
  • Extinct (latest)
Lol, i counted wrongly. i only have 4 for this moment...== Anyways, I'll explain why. Lols.

Drea- A nickname taken from my original name, Andrea. It was given to me by my two best friends, Jeanette & Jasmine. Lots of ppl are using that nickname to call me. I like it. It's nice. Jean, Jas, thanks! I L.O.V.E it!!~

XO wine- ZzzzZzzz....lots of guys call me that. Especially JASON LEE. Cheang also used to but he stopped and calls me drea now. haha. Jason was the one who gave me this "outstanding" nickname. He'll walk pass and say, Hi XO wine....zzz but i call him DURPH!!! ahahahha xD He calls me that becoz its my name in a game.

XOXO1995- ZzzzZzzz..similar to XOwine. But i like XOwine better. This one sucks...the WORST. LOL...ahhaha

Extinct- Ah, the most latest one of all...lol...Given by my fren, Bryan Sim. He is known by almost everyone in my school. ahahaha. We were just talking then suddenly, i also forgot how, he called me Extinct. lol. I fought back and called him "EXPIRED" ...AHAHA Now, we're like asking ppl who is better? Lol..btw, thanks Ashley for agreeing with me. hahaha

Well, that's about it. haha. Anyways, i hope u enjoyed my "so-called" nicknames..ahahah. That's all for now...ahahhah ^^



No comments: