Saturday, March 15, 2008

lOl. =D

lOl.
heylooooo.
me is Jasmine, Jasmine is me. xD
you might know me from my other shared blog www.lollyfloss.blogspot.com
well, i'm helping out a friend here cause she wants to start a blog...=D

well, let me introduce mtyself if you don't know me...=D
my name's Jasmine, as you can see, and I'm 13 years old.
I AM
  • in LOVE =)
  • weird
  • hyper
  • crazy
  • funny
  • tall
  • short
  • fat
  • skinny
  • sad
  • happy
  • excited
  • down

I LOVE:

  • ****** *** =)
  • candyyyy
  • foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
  • myself =P
  • all of my friends
  • adorable things
  • sports ~
  • texting at 11 night
  • my preciousssss computer =P
  • watching tv
  • my handphone xD

BUT I HATE >.< :

  • f*ckers
  • backstabbers
  • bitches
  • idiots
  • people who talk too much
  • perverts.

her name's Andrea and she's pretty, reliable, tall, dark and all these words that describe a perfect girl =D
she's not in the same class as me though, but in the same school, Lodge. xD
lOl. hope andrea would give an intro about herself =P

No comments: