Sunday, March 16, 2008

Me.Andrea.Me

Me & Jassy

Hi all, my school sister, Jas and I are starting a blog. Actually, she's just helping me out. When I'm used to it, she'll let me fly solo. Lolz. Anyways, she has been so good to me. She has even gave an intro before I did. She is like everything to me. If she's not there, I'll be totally sad. (I'm not lesbian).

Anyways, I'll introduce myself. My name is Andrea & i'm 13 years old. I'm a Lodgian.
I'm just an average normal girl trying to succeed in life. But, going through stages of life, I found out that you cant have everything you want. You have to earn it. And on the way, you'll discover new friends that can help you. But what i learnt is that, when you choose friends, choose WISELY.

* * *

I made a mistake when I chose my friends. This mistake ate me up. I have made friends which i couldnt even count on. They have neglected me all the way until now. They are the worst friends ever. They love to make you look bad. I have suffered all this while because of them. (I wont talk to much)

But sometimes, there are friends which you can always trust. I'll name a few. Those friends are :- Jeanette (my best fren), Jasmine (also my best fren), Sharlynn, Vanessa, Nathalie, and lots more. They are friends I can count on. They always advice me when I do sth wrong. And guys, I thank you so much!!

* * *

If i go on talking, I will nvr stop. I have too much to say~!!! Lol
So, im going to stop now. I'll update Jas and Drea's blog once in awhile or maybe everyday..ahhaha
Below this I leave you with some pictures. hahaha

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




No comments: