Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HIGH, LONG JUMP SUCKED...BUT TRIPLE ROCKED!!!

My Triple Jump
Today was triple jump. Was so scared ler. The afternoon began with the GIRLS B long jump, until about 4.45pm. I think. Should be. Then, they announced GIRLS C triple jump! Report for attendance! Before that, I was with the others taping my feet. Suddenly, i realise Zoe or Ariel WASNT THERE! Panic like helll man! It started...and soon i discovered that Zoe had gone to international school and Ariel couldnt jump and went home. That was what I was told. I REALLY PANIC!! I was like..how can i do this alone without zoe or ariel?

Then, Alvina came and keep asking me go report myself to the attendant. So, i reported myself. Then we started. My gosh man~.. I was like to go FIRST. wtf....i stand there. Try to stalk time to wait for Zoe. But then...i had to do it anyway. This time, i didnt go bare-footed. Feet injured enough. Used shoes. I went for the jump. Over the line.... so damn sad....suddenly, i started tearing...Alvina came and told me its ok. And i go count my steps again.

I went for my 2nd attempt. Omg man...lucky over arr...but not that far. But still..glad i didnt miss the line like the first one. At that time, was still sobbing... After i finish my jump..i could hear huang wee saying stuff...lolz...about the jump..ahhaha. I walked..then i saw Jas signalling to me. She walked over..and came to talk to me. She knew i was nervous, i think. She calmed me down, and gave me a few points so that i could do better. THANKS JAS!!

So..ok lorh.. I go jump, then Alvina was like..sprint sprint sprint. fast fast fast...so i did so...ahahha Over again..ahahha..Lucky didnt miss line..orelse mati liao... I think all in all my best jump was in the finals. Yeah..i got through, not like high and long jump. I made it through finals..and i had to jump again. I jump again...tried to swing myself..failed. hahah...but still made it larh..after the jump. I heard Huang wee say " that is her best jump" LOL..ahahha thanks...

Then the last two jumps also got over. So all in all i only missed once..hahah All the jumpers were great, especially Brenda. She won! Gratz! This was a great opputunity for me. Was happy. I duno my results yet, but Alvina will be checking it for me. So i'll let u know soon!!.. And thats all for now. Thannks to the ppl who supported me in this :-
JASMINE
NICK
ALVINA
OLIVER
AND SOME OTHERS..HAHAHA

I hope u enjoy reading this entry...so sien man..dun HAVE PICTURE!! sorry guys..no picture this time..maybe next time..xD

No comments: