Friday, August 22, 2008

Everard's Birthday Party =)

Yesterday was Everard's 13th Birthday!. haha. Anyways, i was like..the first to arrive. Coz we had to do some dancing stuff..but Daryl and Joan were like slightly late..and we ended up tying balloons for the water fight. LOL Hmm..at first we were like waiting for ppl to come..but too early..so we went to Everard's room to take some stuff downstairs..his room rocks!! ..and then Daryl go steal my phone..for the 2nd time..and STILL dunno how to work it. LOL

After that, we went outside..wait for ppl come. We kept betting who come and wtv..but we all lost anyways. More and more ppl arrived...Joan and i just sat at one of the living rooms and began "our talk" ..a girl's talk. hahaa. While all the others were playing or watching the guitar game..which was awesomely cool. haha After talking..ran out of things to talk about..so we joined them. Everard's brother was really good at it.Everard himself was so geng...he was like "k lah..i let u do first..i do later..." but he still won. ==

After that, was FOOD. YUMM..but before that was PICTAS!!!...hahaha. Everard had to take a picture with all the girls...he was like so shy. ==..ahhaha =P Anyways, the food was reallly delicious. After that..we all split into different gangs. I was in a group where they played truth and dare. They always say "START WITH A"...which will be me..==..but i was 3rd..haha. My question was..who do i "favour" more..its not LIKE or LOVE..its just prefer lahh. They ask me "do u prefer T or B more?" I thought about it for awhile..then i said "i prefer T more."LOL..ahhaha...nth wrong wad ==

Next..WAS THE BEST PART. WATER FIGHTTTT~!!!..everyone aimed at me..but i tell u arr..its fun to be aimed at =) more water..hahah. I was freakin soaked and cold..everyone was. We threw and threw balloons and poured COLD water on each other..put ice in ppl's shirts and sprayed ppl with water guns..ahha..it was WAY fun. Then we all took a quick shower..and back to "the talk" haha. IT was really a good party. I also found out LOTS of stuff..that i nvr knew actually WOULD happen. LOL..ahhaha. but my lips are officially SEALED. =) I mostly spent my time with Cherrie..we laughed like mad ppl..hahaha..loved that!! Anyways, thanks Everard for the invite and a great party~!!














































No comments: