Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kuching Fest

Yesterday, Jas rang me up while i was watching "A walk to Remember". Such a nice movie. I recommend every girl to watch it. =) Okay, she rang me up and told me that this was the only day that she could come over..so then..im like..okay..come anyways. haha. She reached here in about like 15 mins? haha

Okay, then she and i used the comp...she thought me how to use photobucket..hehe..Im not really good at it..but i edited some down there. Haha. I printed out some music sheets too =)) Yiruma- A river flows in you & Kiss the rain =))) We did fun stuff...after playing..and wtv..we got dressed up go Kuching Fest. haha. Our first time in MANY YEARS. She and i wore " black and white" ..hahha

We ate KFC there..LOL..yeah, i know..at kuching fest? and we're eating KFC..LOL..== Note to everyone..dont do that. Anyways, the KFC was like a mini version of the real KFC lahh..But it was fine. We ate satays, chah kueh, hotdogs, and bee hoon? LOL...Then we went to walk at the "Garden Show"..hahah.That was real fun!

Something really stupid happened there. == I just HAD TO wear heels..not really high lah..but okok. I SHOULD HAVE WORE FLATS == Okay, u see the path was made out of bamboos. When walking though..no big deal..when coming back..my heel..MY SO-CALLED HEEL..got stuck in between the stupid bamboos...i was like. "OMG OMG..SHIT..SHIT..JAS HELP ME"...i tried to pull my leg..but cant..then jas pull it for me..FINALLY IT GOT OUT. SHIT-NESS...==...i will always rmb that. DAMN..NEVER WEAR HEELS TO THINGS LIKE THIS..-_-

Anyways, me and jas walked like a WHOLE round around the lake..=)) We talked bout LOTS of stuff...We seriiously enjoyed ourselves. We went home at around 9.30..haha. She spent half a day with me..=)) THANKS!! haha Anyways, here are some pictures we took. There are lots of them..but im not gonna show all..=))











HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, EVERARD~!!!!

No comments: