Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Suan! :)

Hmm, last Sunday was my sis's frens birthday. Happy Birthday Suan! Anyways, Suan invited me too. =D She invited Zoe also..but zoe couldnt make it. SOBSS T.T Hmm..i met some pri 6 dudes there too. One of them was like..so damn quiet...==

Okay..then ppl started arriving as usual...then we ate pizza. I think i took the most O.O I EAT ALOT (dedicated to NICK) LOL..hahaha I ate 3 slices of pizza. =D Yeah, i know..im fat. hehe. Okies..then the other primary 5 kids...went play play..sing sing..wtv lah. I watch TV. yay me!

Then time passes by...we ate again!! whee~ We ate nice nice foodd. All homecooked i think. It was nice. Then u know arr..me, my sister, and her frens were like so angry..but im not gonna say anything about it..-_-

That's about it. haha. We ate finish..then go watch TV. Then I go take some shots of the girls. hahaa. Im not in ANY photo. But my feet are in..ahhaha. Anyways, enjoyy =DD


Present + ang pau..hehe


There is like a funny story behind this. Okay, the picture actually shows a transparent glass slide door. Some ppl a bit blurr lah..they thought it was open..then they walk through..Then..BANG!! they bang their head on the glass door. SWT NESS..but so funny. I kept laughing. And then, Kevin..did the same thing..he bang into the glass slide also ...LOL-ness. Anne did it first...hehe xD


See at the bottom..there is a foot there. It's mineee haha

Sis and Anneee

My cousin looks pregnant...LOL..ahhaha

The boys..LOL

U see that plastic green container? They used it to throw all their whatever wrappers. When they were done throwing their things..they pass the container to me..==

The chocolate cake..whee~

GROUPIEEE xD

They look so cuteee..ahahha =D

Eggs to end the day =D Everyone has an egg in hand. hahaa

No comments: