Saturday, August 2, 2008

O.O

Hey all. Havent been blogging. AGAIN. Anyways, last night was interact night. Im not gonna blog about it now since i havent uploaded the pictures yet. Have to find me freaking cable == Anyways, was suppose to go play basketball with Cass and Zoe today but then daddy said no one drive me home and dont allow. I gave him the silent treatment for about 1 hour? yeah..im cruel. But what to do? haha

I've beeen at home doing crap. Dont want do howework coz no mood. So i msg ppl. =D Anyways, i msg ppl, ppl reply. But CERTAIN ppl didnt even reply me..wtf..actually u know what? ONE ONLY LAH. If u want know..just ask. :P But see whether i want tell you first.hehe. Anyways, gtg sleep now. Im so tired.Been yawning since MORNING ever since came back from interact night. haha.

OKies, im off to bed. Nights everyone =D

P.S I didnt get my picture with ashweee =((((

No comments: