Wednesday, August 6, 2008

*New update*

Hmm, Im so happy today! Its becoz my font changed back...whee~ I was like swearing the whole night because of the shitty font. hehe. Actually, i was on the phone with jeani..=) We were talking bout PRIVATE STUFF. Im her "love psychiatrist" haha. She says im pretty good at these stuff. And i was like "ee..cool..." haha. Anyways, today i cried in school, Actually, not cry lah. Teared up. ==

Okay so here's the stupid story. I was like the LAST one who still hasnt finished painting. I was going nice and slow mah. But i think a little too slow. hehe. Anyways..i already had finished doing the outlines and touch-ups. Then suddenly. BOOM! Something flew to my place.

It was a HUGE plane made from thick manila card. It landed right on my table. Ok, imagine this. There was a palate with water and paint. There was a cup of water. There was my pencil box and MY PIECE OF ART THERE. == The water splashed here and there. wtf. My dress also kena. I was so pissed at Aaron. I shouted so loudly "CLEAN THIS UP!" and i stomped off. LOL Some ppl helped too. After i screamed..i teared up. Have no idea why. But at least they cleaned it up. =)

*******************************************************************

Went to spring on sunday. Went to the optical shop or sth..dunno how to call it. haha. Anyways, i was bored while waiting for someone to make his/her specs...so i tried on non-degree glasses. I looked like lau ah ma in one of them. LOL

hahaa..but overall not too bad lah. But i dont want a degree....look so stupid liddat for me..hahaha. Anyways, here is one of the pictures i took with the specs. Comment on it. Once again. NO INSULTING. haha =D



No comments: