Friday, August 22, 2008

Tagged by Kimmiee =))

1. How do you pronounce your name?
-And-dri-ya (Andrea)

2. Do you like anyone?
-I dont know..hahah..ask someone else =)))

3. Who was the last person to text you?
-LOL..erm...cannot say =X

4. Who was the last person who really had make you laugh?
-Cherrie xD

5. Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
-I dont have an ex...but if i did..no..i wont want him to die..hehe

6. Who was the last person you hung out with?
-I hung out with Cherrie and the rest of the gang at EN's party xD

7. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
-My sis..lol

8. Who was your last missed call on your cell phone?
-Lols..Joan..5 times..xD

9. Do you drink tea?
-YES YES..i like GREEEN TEA =P

10. Are you happy?
-err...sometimes..lols

11. Is your room clean?
-Of course..hahaha..i like it clean and organized..haha

12. Has anyone got on your nerves lately?
-YES...EVERY SINGLE DAY ==

13. What was the last movie you saw and with who?
- A walk to Remember..my gosh! LOVE IT!!..with me sis =))

14. Do you watch a lot of tv?
- Hmm..DUH..hahha

15. What are you wearing?
-MNG blouse and trousers ..haha

16. Would you even dye your hair blonde?
-err..NO..i would look like a retard hehe

17. Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
-I dunno..i was laughing though..haha

18. Did you have a good day yesterday?
-HELL YEAH!!..I WAS AT EN's PARTYY..wheee ~

19. Are you talking to anyone?
- u-huh..my sis..LOL

20. Do you have friends?
-lol..what kind of question is that? Everyone has frens..=)

21. Last message and comment on friendster?
-Message from Jason (NZ) and comment from Egbert..hahah

22. Status?
-Singleee..and loving it..haha

23. Last song you heard?
-Only Hope- Mandy Moore..haha

24. Who's the last person you hugged?
-oh! oh! lemme think....it was JASSS!!!

25. Anything bad happened today?
-erm..yeah...got scolded by my mom..LOL it was my sis's fault...and i got scolded..yeah..thats SO FAIR

26. Currently?
-Doing this tag? haha

27. What is the closest thing to you that is pink?
-I dunno..hahaa..(my sis say its a tissue box) LAME LAH HER ==

28. Is there a secret you never told your bestfriend?
-Hmm...wait..actually..no...O.O I told jas everything..i think..hahah

29. Do you like to read?
-YES..love stories...yay!

30. Do you keep memories or try to forget them?
-Well, memories stay forever..whether good or bad O.O haha

I tag
:
-Cherrie
-Sharlynn
-Lin Na
-EN
-Nathan (at least u have sth to do now..==)

No comments: