Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 1 of Exams.

Day 1 of exam.

Not too bad. The papers were okay la.
Not too hard not too easy :)
Well, now 11 papers to go. Omg so fun. hahah.
But have to study.
I find studying kinda fun actually. I dont know why. Its like u can feel the adrenaline rush.
Erm, Monday got sejarah paper. Crap.
I hope it isnt hard. I'm gonna study like to the TOP manss..hahaha.
Luckily got Sat & Sun..orelse not much time already.

4 MORE DAYS TO GO.

Aiya..its not that long also right?
xD hahaha.
According to teacher, science is a bit hard O.O
What is THAT suppose to mean? More studying? hahaha.
Oh, i left my bottle in school. How smart of me right? ==
Gah. And that JOAN, saw it and didnt go get it for me. Wth la you joan.
After exams was funny. Ppl go play with lizard. Then the tail come off.
Then i was like..moving to the side of the bench. Then Erika thought the lizard came to us then she go scream. LOL. wth. Then i laugh non-stop :D


I think all of you might not know this but Cikgu A.J has resigned.
For 2Bs and 2Cs..say hello to another teacher =.=
I effin hate this okay. This is like gonna be our 4th teacher of the year?
We're so not gonna learn anything. But who is to blame? Us? I dont know.
I just cant believe Cikgu A.J didnt last as long as moley O.O darn..
sighs.

No comments: