Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 2 of Exams.

Day 2 of exams.

Omg mans. It sucked. Hhaha.
I found maths objective kinda hard for the first time. ZOE! u agree with me anot?
Hard right? I dont get the equations stuff. I tembak all that. Haiya!
Maths surely get B liao =.= crap.
Sejarah was okay :) At least not as bad as math. I understood the paper! wheee~
Bm paper II was okay la. I think my section D is a bit wrong tho, but nvm.
So overall, Sejarah & Bm is okay. Maths suck the worse =.=

6 papers down :D

3 DAYS TO GO

Tmr is Comp, Science and Comprehension.
I'm studying Science now. I think it's gonna be quite hard. O.O
Computer =.= needa look at slides later on powerpoint. Lazy leh..haiya.
Im gonna sleep late again which isnt good. But yeah, exams will be exams.
Okay, needa go study!
Byee ppl !

No comments: