Sunday, April 26, 2009

I realise that..

I just realised that...
I'm a bit blurr. Or a bit crazy.
I saw this in Joan's blog like 2 minutes ago.
I was just looking at the cbox,and then suddenly, i was like " eee..how come the post got my name one?"
And look what Joan wrote for one of her answers in a tag:

2.Nicknames - JOAN!, joanie and WEI or EH or WOI to drea

So as you can see, Joan is trying to say i refer her to as " WEI, EH, WOIII"
Lols. Sorry la. I mean, u know im calling u right? Haha. Sorry :(
I call everard that also then he'll be like " i no name har?"
Funny times xD

Okay next, Aaron..LOL.
U know, the way he said this sentence is as if i never stop laughing or sth.
Haha He was asking me a question, then i was saying " Are u sure?"
Look how it went :

- ❤ drea - says : are u sure?
- ❤ drea - says: how come i dont know?
aaron : coz u nver pay attention when i tlk to u
aaron: and you're like always giggling to yourself
aaron: SIAO


seriously, u make me sound as if i nvr stop laughing. Hahaha xD

Okay, i just wanted to update abt that.
So boring now. Gonna go read my komsas stuff.


No comments: