Thursday, April 9, 2009

Movies + American Idol


So, I've been watching American Idol lately.
Adam Lambert is like my favourite followed by Kris Allen.
Adam's performance last night was awesome. He really is a talented person.
Everyone did great. Too bad Scott had to go. I can tell you, i saw it coming =D


Adam Lambert.
His performance made Simon Cowell, give him a STANDING OVATION.
Like, for once, Simon stood on his feet? Like for the first time? Major-ness
He went from " absolute indulgent rubbish " to " standing ovation"
How good is that? He's just really really talented =)
He's more decent with the sentimental music and stuff. He's not like the others which are SO predictable. Adam is..well, unpredictable :) Whee~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erm, during exams. I watched movies.
Dont blame me kays, i was tired, so i pampered myself by watching movies!
Hahhaa. I also studied kay. xD

Movie 1:


Bride Wars
It was okay la. Not that bad. At least it didnt make me go " so boring..=.="
I actually kinda liked it. Haha. It was nice to see 2 ppl fighting for a venue. LOL
Funny. Hahha =)

Movie 2:


Confessions of a shopaholic
Okay, this one sucked. It was like...=.= The girl was so...i dont know.
She didnt fit the character and the guy didnt fit the part of a guy which was suppose to be hot.
LOL. Out of the 3 movies, this was the worst. I didnt like it.
Not recommended. But u can still watch it laa :)

Movie 3:


Beverly Hills Chihuahua
I watched this half an hour ago. Recommended by Purple Princess a.k.a Erika :)
It's quite a nice show. The dog wears Chanel okay. Dun play play arr!
I loved the show. I just did. I dont know why tho xD
This movie is definitely recommended! Hhahaa. Nice show whee~



Okay. That's all i have to blog abtt.
Crap. Now i have no movies to watch. I wanna watch " Knowing"
It sounds kinda nice :)
Well, everyone can say " woo-hoo!"
Examssss are OVER. I'm so damn happyyyy!!!
Dun needa study like crap all the time anymore. And i can sleep sleep and sleep.
Hahhaha.
Okay, i'll stop. Byeee ppls =D

No comments: