Sunday, April 5, 2009

Preparation for Sejarah


Hahha. Look how hardworking i am mans :)
Okay fine. Self-praise is no praise at all, but yeah i studied since Friday.
Mostly studied for sejarah.
Finished form 1 chapters today. So happy. But i'm gonna read through my notes again later.
I really hope i dont fail =.= If i do..i'll be like sooooo pissed with myself.
Everyone has been studying sejarah. When I'm online, everyone goes "Eh, u study sejarah already?" Hmm, everyone's studying which is a good thing actually :)
Yes people! Keep studying! That's the spirit!


Sejarah! Sejarah! Sejarah!
I think all of you are like "And she still has the time to do this =.=" yeah..i know.
It's coz i finish studying already. So half an hour wont hurt xD
Hmm..I think that picture up there is why NNS was moved to LONDON & the Perjanjian Pangkor.
Whee~ That question haunts me. Coz i had to salin 200x coz i couldnt answer it. LOL. hahah.


=.=
So many books. i have four piles man. LOL. I wonder how im gonna transfer all that back to school.
My bag is gonna be super heavy. Hmm...who cares.
Oh oh! Im gonna be lance for awhile. Since Lance has already explained what is "Surat Kew",
then i shall explain why
"Melaka tempat yang strategik"

I think got 5 reasons la. So the reasons are becoz :-
-Berhampiran dgn laut- menjadi tpt laluan kapal dagangan
-Bekalan air bersih mudah diperoleh
-Bentuk muka bumi yg berbukit bakau- petunjuk kpd pelayar- mudah mengawal selat melaka
-Pokok bakau dan api-api - benteng pertahanan
-Angin monsun X menganggu perdagangan kerana muara sungai terlindung dpd tiupan angin.

OMG! So nerd. =.=
Who cares.
I think that will help everyone get 1 mark..that is if it even comes out =.=
Which i think is abt 5% chance only....nvm. hahha

Okay, i shall stop blogging now.
Back to reading sejarah notes! Good luck for Sejarah everyone :)

No comments: