Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm Jealous.


W980i

I'm jealous. ERIKA. I'm so jealous.
Btw, it has a "i", so i win xD
Haha. Googled the phone last night and it's like so effin nice.
Haha. It's not like the other flip up phones which suck =.= LOL
Hahaha. I want that phone! me want! Haha
It's like so damn nice.whee~ and he has to have it =.= unfairrr.
Haha. Anyways, was kinda hyper after school. haha. Laughed at jokess. So funny.
Haha. Joan and erika. LOL. whee~

Hmm, going to tuition soon.
In like half an hour or so. I'm asked to go early. I want to go early coz i wanna get my bubble tea!
Omg!
hahahahaha. Funny. Hmm, just hope that Esther and that other girl isnt there.
They are so annoying. LOL. Actually, them coming will also make the class funny.
But we're not laughing with them, but at them. LOL. I know we're mean. Haha
We = Everard, Shawn, Chloe, Kristin and Billy? HAHA
Okies, i updated!
Byeee :)

No comments: